Agricultural Engineers apply their knowledge of engineering technology and science to agriculture, and the efficient use of biological recourse. They design agricultural machinery and equipment, sensors, processes and structures, such as those used for crop storage.
English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
They work in research and development productions, sales or management, lecturing in universities and colleges and agricultural industries.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR ENGINEERS
- Effective technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Project management skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Computer skills
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics