Islamic studies focuses on the history, culture, tenets of the religion of Islam and most people who come to study come in for academic purposes and others come in for the purpose of going deeper into the faith.
English, Islamic Religious Studies plus two other Arts subjects
Graduates of Islamic studies work as clergy men, lecturers and instructors at secondary schools and higher institutions and also as news analyst at media houses.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR ARTS AND HUMANITIES STUDENTS
- The ability to generate new ideas
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Management and organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Basic business skills
- Flexibility and adaptation skills
Read: The overview – ARTS AND HUMANITIES